2. Presenters must register if they wish to have their name put on a speakers’ list.
3. You can register by contacting: http://vancouver.ca/your-government/city-council-meetings-and-decisions.aspx or by calling 311 and asking for the City Clerk’s office and specifying which meeting you wish to present to.
The email address for the City Clerk is email@example.com
The meeting agenda can be found at: http://council.vancouver.ca/20160727/pspc20160727ag.htm
DATE: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 TIME: 9:30 am PLACE: Council Chamber Third Floor, City Hall (453 W 12th Ave) Staff report: link available here
Note: No requests are usually taken after the Council Committee meeting starts.
In your request provide:
- Your full name
- The date and type of meeting you want to speak at
- The agenda item number and title you want to speak about
4. Speakers have up to five minutes to present their remarks.
5. Presenters can speak with or without notes. They can also bring a power point presentation if they wish. Bring it on a USB key.
If you are not used to public speaking, notes are advisable.